The World Wide Rant


E-MAIL

Click Here


December 2006
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            






MONTHLY ARCHIVES

December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
May 2002
March 2002


LAST 10 ENTRIES

Change of Tone
Cognitive Dissonance
Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää!
Light a Match, Would Ya?
Apparently the War in Iraq is Going "Fair to Middlin', Pass The Collards"
One of These Days, NASA
Stardust to Stardust
No, I am Not Tempting Google, Why do You ask?
Sleepyhead
Pushin' Forward Back*


« George Bush's Blogroll | Main | Faith & Reason: Mary Gordon »



June 30, 2006

Brief Digression: Ann Coulter

Wow, I thought Matt Lauer did an ok job, but the BBC's Jerry Paxman makes Ann Coulter look even more ridiculous than I ever thought possible. She was on his news program upon the release of her latest rampant idiocy committed to the page, Godless.

And what a beautiful introduction:

"Your publishers gave us Chapter 1, Ann Coulter... I've read it. Does it get any better?"
Ouch.



The interview starts off with her grade-school illogic regarding evolution and just keeps getting better (well, until the end, when it runs into some silly World Cup coverage, something about a sport they call "football").

Unrelated: Does CNN's Nancy Grace have to travel to a major city to shoot her shows and segments, or do they have some kind of backdrop setup in her double-wide?

I just noticed that her current web contribution to the national discourse is an online poll asking "Do you believe in psychic detectives?" The results indicate that 56% of the respondents believe in them, and 44% of the respondents think the other 56% are really, really dumb.

Posted by Andy at 08:53 PM





MONKEY BUSINESS








THE BLOGROLL